168 Georgetown Road Canonsburg, PA 15317
Full-time, direct hire opportunity for an HR Generalist with our electrical manufacturing client.
Looking for someone with 2 years HR experience and at least 1 year of full lifecycle recruiting experience with knowledge of FMLA and benefits administration.
In this role, will be responsible for assisting the HR department in carrying out various HR programs and procedures for all employees.
- Advise and collaborate with supervisors on matters relating to organizational policies, disciplinary procedures and performance reviews.
- Coach leadership on handling employee issues.
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle; including creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, selecting qualified candidates and preparing offer letters.
- Conducts on-boarding steps, new employee orientation, paperwork and post hire survey.
- Create and run reports and queries using HRIS and other HR systems related to HR metrics.
- Handle routine items such as tuition reimbursement, unemployment compensation paperwork, drafting of employee attendance and corrective action documents.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations;
- Completion of weekly reports on employment activity and other tracking, as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or equivalent years of Generalist experience.
- 3 years corporate HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- 1 year experience in full lifecylce recruiting
- FMLA and Benefits experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Highly motivated, energetic individual who can work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
HR Generalist - 19449