Pittsburgh, PA 15238 US
This is a hands on HR Generalist role and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with leadership across all functions. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Support HR processes related to employee lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Assist with general HR Administration activities (i.e. recruitment, employee relations, compensation, employee engagement, diversity, and training, etc.)
- Provide accurate and timely responses to management requests, ensuring compliance with Company processes
- Maintain HR systems, records and reporting
- Support full cycle recruiting, talent acquisition, and onboarding for Business Unit including sourcing applicants, complete assessments, interview, and hire, assuring full regulatory compliance.
- Identify opportunities to improve the employee experience and help execute initiatives that support and advance the mission, values, and strategic vision of the business.
- Maintain HR dashboard/tracker on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or another related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience working as an HR Generalist or in a similar human resources function
- SHRM (or working towards obtaining)
- Understanding of, or demonstrated ability to learn and understand Employment laws, rules, and regulations.
- Excellent communication, client-facing and networking skills
- Strong analytical, planning and organization skills
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Experience with HR software programs a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with MS Excel and Office 365.
- Up to 20%, mostly domestic, occasional international travel
Entry Level HR - HR Generalist - 25862