HR Payroll Specialist
Washington, PA 15301 US
This role is a mix of HR and Payroll (payroll processing , new hire onboarding, and benefits administration). Looking for someone with 2+ years of payroll and HR experience with a focus on system and process improvement.
- Maintain Human Resource Informational System (HRIS), COBRA portal, and retirement portal.
- Maintain personnel and HR files; Keep info up to date in HRIS and payroll system.
- Work with HR team to maintain and update human resources documents (i.e. employee handbooks, policies, and procedures
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis for the organization.
- Provide support and administration of the time and attendance system for timekeepers regarding the non-exempt timecard process for payroll.
- Maintain and handle all HR programs (i.e. Employee Discount and Referral Programs, etc.)
- Prepare HR data reports
- Participate in the open enrollment benefit process.
- Assist with the implementation and on-going maintenance of employee and manager self-service systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- 2+ years' payroll processing experience required.
- HRIS experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
HR and Payroll Specialist - 25856