Pittsburgh, PA 15212 US
Hybrid schedule in Pittsburgh, PA. Opening for an HRIS Analyst. Looking for someone with 2+ years of experience working with HR IT systems. Experience working with Oracle HCM preferred.
In this role you will develop a working technical knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM modules to troubleshoot, resolve, and respond to help tickets and applications errors, including but not limited to PL/SQL.
Overview of Essential Functions
- Perform application upgrades, as well as provide training and technical support
- Develop and implement new processes and systems for efficient HR management
- Optimize HRIS processes, integrate new software, and perform diagnostic tests
- Perform statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and run queries
- Ensure the efficient recording and secure storage of HR metrics, including attendance and employee performance data
- Perform audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when required
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT
- 2+ years of HRIS or similar experience
- Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud experience preferred
- Experience with project management or project management methodologies that drive project plan performance.
- Strong communication skills with a focus on customer relationships and effective troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated customer focus, interpersonal and relationship management skills
Hybrid Schedule - HRIS Analyst - 25888