St. Louis, MO 63121
Pay Rate: 28/hr
In this HRIS Analyst role, you are responsible for providing support for the Workday HR information systems, including collecting, analyzing, and compiling reports, managing the vendors and troubleshooting simple to moderate complexity issues. This position is responsible for leading and supporting simple to moderate complexity ad hoc and recurring projects in the areas of HR and HR information systems.
- Bachelor Degree in information systems, computer science, human resources management, or business administration.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Workday and Workday Reporting HRIS platforms
- Understanding of Workday business processes
- Experience developing and analyzing medium to complex reports, conducting research and arriving at solutions to manage data, resolve defects and issues, and improve processes.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage and work to bring clarity through ambiguity and complexity and support multiple projects simultaneously
HRIS Workday Analyst - HR Reporting - HR Process - 18514