13034 Ballantyne Corporate Place Charlotte, NC 28277
Pay Rate: 50-52/hr
- Day-to-day running of Hadoop clusters
- Capacity planning and estimating the requirements for lowering or increasing the capacity of the Hadoop cluster.
- Ensure that the Hadoop Cluster is up and running at all times and monitoring the Cluster connectivity and performance.
- Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- Backup and Recovery tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- At least 3 years overall related experience
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX/LINUX OS
- Knowledge of configuration management and automation tools.
- Good understanding of OS concepts, process management and resource scheduling.
- Basics of networking, CPU, memory and storage.
- Understanding of Shell and Python scripting.
- Familiarity with of all the components in the Hadoop ecosystem (Apache Pig, Apache Hive, Apache HBASE, etc.)
- Knowledge of core java is a plus
Hadoop Administrator - 18283