Health Management Consultant
257 West Genesse Street Buffalo, NY 14202
Pay Rate: 24/hr
In this role, you will coordinate and execute high quality health promotion programs which target and address the health and lifestyle risks of member populations in target groups. You will promote health and wellness topics, work with employer groups on specific issues, oversee the delivery of onsite health promotion activities and follow up with policy implementation and program evaluation.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Health Science or Healthcare Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in implementing and coordinating health promotion programs on an employer work-site, managed care company or scholastic setting.
- Understanding of the fundamental health behavior change theories.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in health promotion.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to create and present effective and persuasive public presentations.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
Health Management Consultant - 17951