Health and Wellness Administrator
40 Century Hill Drive Albany, NY 12110
Pay Rate: 31/hr
6 month contract role with our client in Albany, NY.
- Promote health/wellness topics, work with employer groups on specific issues, oversee the delivery of onsite health promotion activities and follow up with policy implementation and evaluations of programs.
- Acts as a consultant/coach to employer groups to assess needs and plan programs for maximum participation and utilization of health promotion/wellness activities.
- Coordinates with partnered vendors for various health promotions related activities and monitor the performance/utilization of activities.
- Coordinates and executes high quality health promotion programs and seminars which effectively target and address the health and lifestyle risks of member populations in target groups.
- Evaluates programs offered by utilizing research best practices and evidenced based data to develop and measure outcomes.
- Provides monthly reports based on utilization of programs and outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Science or Healthcare Administration)
- Master's Degree preferred
- 2-5 years experience implementing and coordinating health promotion programs on an employer work-site
- Understanding of the fundamental health behavior change theories.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in health promotion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self directed and motivated.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with daily work processing deadlines.
- High energy level and ability to project enthusiasm.
- Persuasive communication style.
- Polished professional image and reputation.
- Ability to deliver professional level presentations.
- Customer service orientation and focus.
- MS Word, Intermediate MS Excel, MS Access, Internet.
Health and Wellness Administrator - 16843