Healthcare Data Analyst
Charlotte, NC 28277
Remote Work Opportunity
In this Healthcare Data Analyst role, you will be responsible for managing and analyzing healthcare data. You will collaborate with participating members, subject matter experts, hospital quality analysts and quality directors to meet deliverables.
You will troubleshoot hospital data reporting and provide quality assurances for a patient databases and performance dashboard reports. You will also act as a liaison for the IT Development team for ongoing updates and maintenance to accommodate program needs and user experience.
- Manage hospital data from software products in order to measure hospital acquired infections, other adverse events and 30-day readmissions
- Assist software developers with business needs and provide measurement requirements and quality assurances for performance dashboards and Technical Assistance database and reporting tools
- Troubleshoot hospital data reporting and respond to concerns of company leadership, government agencies, and health care providers to insure data accuracy
- Provide hospital members and Partnership staff with technical
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4 or more years of data analysis experience.
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures
- Experience working with large databases and data sets
- Experience providing thorough, independent analysis of data and information and interpreting and presenting results
- Customer service and relationship building skills
Python, SQL, HTML, Statistics, Healthcare data, data visualization, dashboard development, Tableau
Healthcare Data Analyst - Remote - 18663