Healthcare Data Analyst
13034 Ballantyne Corporate Place Charlotte, NC 28277
Looking for a candidate with prior experience in the healthcare field working as a contract manager, purchasing analyst, materials manager or related medical or pharmaceutical role.
Pay Rate: 45-48/hr
In this role, you are responsible for healthcare market basket product savings analysis, analytical support for new member recruitment and sales.
You will gather and interpret data from a variety of sources to gain actionable insights in order to support clients, drive product development and increase sales.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare or Business related field required
- MS, MBA, MHA or other advanced degree or clinical credentials preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Prior experience as a contract manager, purchasing analyst, materials manager, Pharm Tech, Pharmacist or RN strongly preferred.
- Advanced Excel experience required (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience in cost reduction/savings evaluations, analysis.
- Experience working in a fast paced, customer service oriented environment.
- Critical thinker; Team player; Self-motivated