Help Desk Analyst
2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317
Pay Rate: 14-22/hr (depending on experience)
- Provide operational service and support to customers on a daily basis
- Provide assistance and technical support for the resolution of problems, incidents, and issues.
- Provide feedback customers via phone, e-mail, or other form of communication.
- Follow through with customers to resolve issues and log all customer interactions.
- Document problems and resolutions for future reference
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical training in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent work experience in a relative field
- 6 to 12 months of experience in computer systems, customer support or IT support
- Experience with Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, and VPN solutions
- Experience troubleshooting mobile devices with Microsoft Intune and remote connection tools (Dameware, SCCM, etc.)
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus
- Customer service and/or call center experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to independently problem solve
IT Help Desk Level I Support Analyst - 18828