Help Desk Analyst
Harrisburg, PA 17106
Help Desk Analyst
We have an opening in Harrisburg, PA for a Help Desk Analyst. The ideal candidate will have an Associate Degree and 2 to 3 years of experience in the help desk field. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
The Help Desk Analyst performs the following functions:
- Serves as a contact for Level 1 support.
- Provides technical assistance, support, and advice to end users for hardware, software, and systems.
- Provides hands-on technical assistance to business and technical users.
- Investigates and resolves computer software and hardware problems of users.
- Serves as a contact for users having problems using computer software, hardware, and operating systems, and escalates as necessary.
- Answers questions, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, systems, and procedures
- Talks with technical and non-technical co-workers to research problem and find solution.
Qualifications and Skills of the Help Desk Analyst
- Associate Degree or equivalent technical study.
- 2 to 3 years help desk field experience including:
- IT Service Desk and/or Call Center experience
- 2+ years’ experience with PC troubleshooting and repair.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2013
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2013 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Incident Management experience
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organizational skills
Help Desk Analyst - 17149