Help Desk Analyst
Harrisburg, PA 17106
We have an opening with our client for a Help Desk Analyst. The ideal candidate will have an Associate Degree and 2 to 3 years of experience in the help desk field.
The Help Desk Analyst performs the following functions:
- Serves as a contact for Level 1 support via phone
- Provides technical assistance, support, and advice to end users for hardware, software, and systems including help with password resets
- Answers questions, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, systems, and procedures
- Talks with technical and non-technical co-workers to research problem and find solution.
Qualifications and Skills of the Help Desk Analyst
- Associate Degree or equivalent technical study.
- 2 to 3 years help desk experience (service desk or call center)
- PC troubleshooting and repair.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems (Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2013)
- Troubleshooting Outlook 2013 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organizational skills
Help Desk Analyst - 19487