Help Desk Associate
Phoenixville, PA 19460 US
- Set up new workstations/laptops.
- Set up office phones and cell phones.
- Provide IT support for multiple locations
- Troubleshoot computer, printer, and user issues.
- Perform system monitoring and maintenance
- Serve as back-up point of contact for Operations/Technology Manager and Assistant.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Entry level to 3 years of IT experience
- 1 to 2 years of solid experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook and Excel required.
- Strong PC skills with good technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong data entry, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Proven organizational, time management, and attention to detail skill
Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
Paid time off and holidays
Entry Level Help Desk Associate - 25858