perry highway Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Level I Help Desk Support Analyst opening in Pittsburgh, PA.
Pay Rate: 15-17/hr
Our client has an opening for a Help Desk Support Analyst. The ideal candidate will be client facing and customer service-focused and be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Troubleshoot, configure and address end user problems with workstations, servers and other related devices.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Work through assigned tickets on a daily basis so that tickets are resolved in a timely manner
- Recommended procedure modifications or process improvements
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Solid customer service skills including over phone, in person and in writing
- Ability to troubleshoot computer hardware and software Experience with help desk ticketing systems
- Windows OS technical understanding
- Technical mindset; Ability to learn new functions and processes quickly
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work flexible schedule (4 10-hour days or 5 8-hour days)
- Bilingual would be a plus (Spanish, French, Mandarin, or Cantonese)
Level I Help Desk Support Analyst / Technical Support - 18443