Help Desk Manager
Constitution Blvd Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Opening with our client for a Help Desk Manager.
The ideal Help Desk Manager candidate will have a Bachelors’ Degree and 5 or more years of hands on technical support experience along with some leadership and experience overseeing help desk teams.
As a Help desk manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
- Manage the help desk team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians
- Set specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers
Requirements, Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree IT related area preferred or equivalenet level of experience
- 5+ years of hands on help desk or technical support experience
- At least 1 years of experience in a service or help desk supervisory or leadership role
- Experience providing technical support for Windows environment
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong mentoring and team building skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
Help Desk Manager - 19128