Help Desk Manager
800 Allegheny Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Opening with our client for a Help Desk Customer Support Manager.
In this role, you will provide centralized support for all information technology services, systems, and business applications and ensure help desk teams provides top level customer service and support to internal and external clients
- Manage help desk team and evaluate performance.
- Recruit, train, coach, mentor, and support team members
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Perform common technical support duties including communicating with clients, diagnosing hardware and software issues, and troubleshooting complex problems.
- Establish best practices through the technical support process and using ITIL methodology.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to ITS department
- Work in collaboration with the Directors of Field Support Services to ensure an efficient and user focused desktop support service.
- Develop timely and professional site wide communications on behalf of the help desk service department for promotion, maintenance, and known issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in help desk manager or similar support leadership or supervisory role
- Direct experience with help desk ticketing systems
- Excellent team management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with ITIL framework and methodologies
Help Desk Manager - Service Desk - 19176