Help Desk Specialist
11 South Mill Street New Castle, PA 16101
Interested candidates should have an Associate Degree and at least 3 years' experience with networks. routers, switching, Windows 7 and 10, VOIP.
Must also be available to work a rotating schedule.
- Serve as the first point of contact for client seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Provide superior customer service, answering general and technical questions from end-users supporting multiple accounts.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided
- Walk the end user through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Maintains records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Associate Degree in computer systems or related area
- At least 3 years’ experience in Help Desk Support.
- Experience with networks. routers, switching, Windows 7 and 10) and VOIP.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips and electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Solid customer service, communication and interpersonal skills; Good phone skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Organized with good documentation skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts (24/7) and overtime, when needed.