Help Desk Specialist
1121 Highway 74 So. Peachtree City, GA 30269
Pay Rate: 25/hr
This role will focus on providing customer and help desk support for issue's related to manufacturing client's lighting software applications.
You will respond to a wide variety of requests, including troubleshooting and diagnostics, recognizing trends, escalating issues when appropriate, and communicating with external and internal users.
- Provide and request support on behalf of Lighting application external and internal users through multiple channels (email, telephone, web-casts, and chat).
- Log requests and maintain accountability of the support requests from beginning to customer closure
- Triage and route all requests to determine severity, category and steps for resolution
- Collaborate with colleagues appropriately to resolve service requests
- Research questions and problems using available information resources
- Review testing plans, component and regression, for each release and execute, document and track issues with assigned tests.
- Participate in release deployment activities as needed by adjusting schedules, conducting training, identifying new trends in service requests post deployment, and build training documentation (e.g. user guides, quick reference guides, and instructional videos).
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year customer support experience.
- Help Desk/Service Desk experience
- Proficiency with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to quickly learn software applications, both packaged and custom developed, and provide support to internal and external users
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Technical Help Desk Specialist - Service Desk - 17520