Help Desk Support
4401 Masthead NE Albuquerque, NM 87109
Pay Rate: 20/hr
The Help Desk Support Dispatcher functions as a contact point for the support department for customer issues or inquiries by answering and routing customer calls, voicemails, and web incidents.
- Through phone contact, gain an understanding of customer’s needs, appropriately document a customer’s technical issue using proper grammar and spelling, and identify the appropriate support resource to address the customers issue or question.
- Must be able to work effectively and at a high rate of productivity in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Completes requests to update client contact information
- Educate clients on the method of accessing support services, and train them on the tools available to meet that end.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Associate Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience
- Experience answering customer phone calls or written requests for assistance
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong typing skills with excellent spelling and grammar
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation and ownership of assigned work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to remain poised under pressure
Help Desk Support Dispatcher / Technical CSR - 17148