Help Desk Support
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 US
TRAINING PROVIDED. MUST BE FLEXIBLE AND OPEN TO WORK ANY SHIFT AS NEED BETWEEN HOURS OF 6 AM TO 1 AM (Mon thru Sat) and between 8 am and 7 pm on Sunday. HYBRID SCHEDULE. MUST BE LOCAL TO PITTSBURGH, PA.
This role will involve supporting retail team members and retail customers with technical issues with in store devices and issues with retail applications and password issues.
- Provide retail support for issues with registers, PIN pads, handheld PDT devices, etc.
- Assist with basic user and application Support (password resets (active directory), multi-factor authentication, VPN connectivity, etc..)
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Write concise, informative service tickets.
- Walk customer through the problem-solving process
- Follow up on all tickets in a timely manner and pursue issues through to resolution.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Associate Degree in technical area preferred or equivalent level of technical support work experience
- Experience in a help desk or customer support role
- Experience using ticketing systems and writing technical support reports and documentation.
- Good understanding of computer systems, software applications, desktop and laptop computers, printers and networks.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
IT Technical Help Desk Support - 26502