Help Desk Support
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
Open with our client for a Help Desk Support role. Onsite in downtown Pittsburgh, PA. Must be open to working a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as required.
In this Help Desk Analyst role you will provide front line support for all Help Desk operations with a focus on user support, troubleshooting, resolution of software and hardware problems, and installation and maintenance of network equipment.
- Answer help desk tickets via email and telephone
- Troubleshoot user issues and provide prompt resolution or escalate to second-level support.
- Create and update network inventory documents, maintenance logs, usage guides, and training documents.
- Activate/create or deactivate user accounts.
- Set up computer equipment and establish new user privileges
- Perform updates on desktops and laptops.
- Set up technical equipment for presentations and Board meetings
- Install technical equipment and wireless access for special events.
- Assist the Network Administrator with network updates and server maintenance.
- Troubleshoot printer issues, order supplies, and perform basic printer maintenance.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred in information technology, network administration, or related field.
- 1 to 2 years’ of help desk or technical support experience
- Working knowledge of ticketing software, active directory, DHCP, DNS, Subnets, Windows 7 and up, Windows server 2008 and up, VPN software, Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of computer hardware, and familiarity with networking concepts.
- Excellent communications and listening skills with superior customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Patience and understanding.
Help Desk Support - 26234