Help Desk Support Specialist
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Bingham Farms, MI
Pay Rate: 18/hr
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle technical and help desk calls and cases from clients.
- Adhere to company procedures to appropriately respond to client inquiries within our Service Level Agreements for support call types.
- Investigate new/unknown/existing technical problems with supported products.
- Document all customer issues clearly and thoroughly in customer support database.
- Document steps for each request and communicate the progress to customers via frequent and regular status updates
- Participate in our software user acceptance testing; help to identify and report bugs, user-interface problems, documentation, or other potential problems (from both the Technical Support and the Customer/End User perspective).
- Provide on-site customer support as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Information Technology or other related field or equivalent in education and experience
- 1-2 years' customer technical support experience
- Network Infrastructure knowledge
- MS XP, 2003- 2007, and MS Office Product Experience
- Client Server and Web Application experience
- Communication and listening skills
- Research and analysis skills
- MS Access &/or Crystal Report Writing
- SQL 2005/2008/2012/2014 &/or Oracle 10G/11G
- Microsoft IIS
- Bonus Technical Skills: Data Management System (DMS), LDAP, SSO,
- Bilingual: (French, German, Japanese or Spanish)
Help Desk Support Specialist / Technical Support - 17449