4955 Steubenville Pike, Suite 400 Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opening
Looking for a candidate with at least 2 years of experience in drainage analysis, hydrology and roadway design, along with experience using MicroStation and InRoads software.
- Develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements; This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- In addition to roadway design, this position will include drainage design, layouts, calculation, preparation of drainage reports, and preparation of Erosion/Sedimentation Control Plans and obtaining permits on roadway design projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with coursework in highway engineering, hydrology, hydraulics
- Desire to pursue Engineer-in-Training Certification and PE licensure
- 2+ years experience with the following:
- Drainage Analysis
- Roadway Design
- Microstation and Inroads software
- Basic knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of PennDOT methods and procedures for water and storm sewer design preferred
Highway Engineer - 16920