Human Resource Advisor
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Looking for someone who is a self-starter, thinks creatively, works independently, can multi-task, respond quickly and manage deadlines in a dynamic environment.
The primary focus of this role will be to manage Workday activity required for the success of the company's acquisition and divestiture activity around the world.
As the HR Advsior, you will manage global acquisitions focusing on the configuration of Workday, data gathering process and project management.
- Work with acquisition target companies to gather information necessary to add employees into systems, benefits and payroll
- Create project scope document to outline how Workday will be configured to accommodate a target company
- Communicate with HR contacts globally to communicate requirements and deadlines
- Participate on project team calls to understand activity and coordinate plans to ensure successful completion of Workday activity
- Track and manage any follow-up activities necessary for the completion of deals in Workday
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on HR or HRIS systems preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with Workday required
- Knowledge of Workday configuration concepts (i.e. Supervisory Organizations, Business Units, HR Mapping, and other Workday requirements)
- Ability to analyze and query data and generate basic reports required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize competing priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
Human Resources Advisor - Workday - 18834