Human Resource Coordinator
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Pay Rate: 21/hr
The primary focus of this role will be to provide HR operations processing support and HRIS Workday support to the HR Community and managers. This role regularly works with information that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality. Will provide an opportunity to work with HR systems, processes, and operating mechanisms that are foundational for HR professionals.
- Support the maintenance of HR compensation data integrity through a variety of data collection and submission processes; monitor or key employee and HR related data; compile and manipulate data to create basic reports that inform decision-making; provide general support for a variety of HR systems (Workday) and processes.
- Respond to questions from the HR and Recruitment community, and monitor the central email mailbox for inquiries.
- Conduct routine audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide support to HR projects and initiatives. Participating in the analysis and re-design of HR processes. May document outcomes and maintain HR process and “how-to” information.
- Performing other duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on HR or HRIS systems is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in HRSI systems; Workday experience preferred
- Ability to query data and generate basic reports
- Strong technical skills, including the ability to manipulate complex data in Excel is essential.
- The ability to create and edit presentation information in PowerPoint is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize competing priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and quickly and efficiently respond to support inquires
Human Resources / HR Data Coordinator - HRIS Systems - 17066