Human Resources Assistant
5035 Highway 61 South Vicksburg, MS 39180
Pay Rate: 19/hr
In this role you will provide HR supportive functions to the HR Department supporting the manufacturing plant population.
- Administrate the local sites training program, training records and matrix management.
- Maintain employee attendance and absenteeism program.
- Provide effective HR customer service and employee relations support.
- Maintain accurate and organized administrative record management functions
- Help support data integrity in HR systems with timely and accurate entry and gather data through HR technology systems.
- Conduct new hire orientation, onboarding functions and HR training of employees as assigned.
- Associate Degree required; Bachelors Degree in HR or Business preferrd
- At least 2 years of HR experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
- Experience with HRIS and payroll systems preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Results driven and project management skills that ensure goals are met on time.
- Willingness to cross-train and perform other duties as may be assigned by the Human Resource Manager and be open to new challenges and positions as required
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Oracle-based HR management systems
- Certification in Microsoft Office
Human Resources Assistant - HR - 17347