Hyperion Applications Senior Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 US
Currently have a direct hire opening with our client in Pittsburgh, PA for a Hyperion Applications Senior Analyst.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Lead small to large-scale projects working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage and track project schedules, monitor budgets, identify risks, and communicate clearly with partners across the company
- Coordinate and assist investigating and resolving support issues, technical work across various infrastructure and application support teams.
- Lead the discovery, planning and implementation of process improvements in individual or cross functional areas of responsibilities
- Participate in and support system upgrades, deployments, and technology expansions
Requirements, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or 4 years of experience in IT in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience in IT including knowledge of data warehousing, ETL processes and data security concepts
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP modules
- Experience with Oracle/Hyperion reporting products (Financial Reports, SmartView for Office)
- Experience with Oracle R12 (12.2), Oracle 19c databases, PL/SQL, SQL, Linux
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Solid understanding of the system life cycle
- Great leadership and organizational skills
Oracle Hyperion Applications Senior IT Analyst - Finance Systems - 26180