100 Mylan Blvd Canonsburg, PA 15317
Opening for a Hyperion Engineer that will function as a Hyperion Financial Management Engineer and support analyst.
In this role, you will serve as the application administrator and top-tier support for Hyperion Financial Management applications, facilitating standard operating procedures (SOPs) in support of month-end close, forecast and budget activities. You will also serve as the integration administrator and top-tier support for FDM and FDMee integration mapping changes, custom script changes and end-user support.
Looking for someone with the following background and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline
- 3-5 years experience with Hyperion Planning
- 2-3 years direct experience with Hyperion Financial Management
- 1-2 year’s experience with FDM, FDMee
- Functional Accounting knowledge supporting consolidations
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of forecasting and budgeting processes a plus
- Excellent communication skills to interact with users
Hyperion Financial Management Engineer - 19341