240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Opening for an IT Auditor whose primarily responsible will be the execution of assigned technology audits.
Essential Functions will include:
- Define audit technology, audit scope, expected controls and testing procedures
- Identify control gaps, document audit issues, and write audit reports
- Ensure testing (or other tasks as applicable) is adequately thorough and accurate to allow an evaluation of the adherence to company policies and procedures, audit methodologies, and all applicable regulations. Identifies existing and emerging risk/ control themes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or related certifications preferred.
- 5 to 9 financial auditing experience years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in IT Application Control testing, IT General Control Testing and SOX Testing
IT Auditor - 19333