IT Business Architect
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 US
Currently have a direct hire role with our aerospace client for an IT Business Analyst for a role focused on financial systems. Hybrid work schedule in Pittsburgh, PA (north shore).
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
In this role you will work closely with financial functional leaders to create alignment between business and IT. You will be focused on facilitating enterprise strategy development with goal of increasing value by growing revenue, optimizing cost, and mitigating risk
Overview of Responsibilities
- Collaborate with support, engineering and implementation teams.
- Track project progress and report effectively on status, blockers and changes.
- Track resourcing of projects and drive resource balancing between different program priorities.
- Aid with the definition, design and delivery of key applications and platform specific frameworks, guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Identify priorities and manage multiple work streams coordinating activities across departments ensuring deliverables are tracked in line with due dates.
- Identify creative and timely solutions to key program challenges while motivating the project teams to complete critical tasks.
- Effectively identify issues critical to the business or department, collect information, and make sound recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 7 to 8+ years of business or IT experience including strategy formulation, business analytics, or program management
- Experience as an IT architect delivering solutions to diverse and complex business opportunities
- Knowledge of business financial systems and processes, such as EBS Oracle and Hyperion planning highly preferred
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, valuation, and metrics development.
- Experience with organization change management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and influencing skills
Business Analyst - Finance Systems - IT Business Architect - 26233