IT Clinical Project Manager
225 West Station Square Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Full-time, direct hire opening for an IT Clinical Project Manager with our local client.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) and project management experience in a clinical environment along with solid client interaction skills.
- Responsible for overall management and execution of the project and coordination of the project team.
- Serve as subject matter expert for one or more product lines
- Primary customer contact for the project working closely with the Customer’s project leadership to achieve the study goals.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Project Team maintains high quality service and on time delivery of data and project outputs for the customer.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing and approving other project related study documentation during the course of the project lifecycle.
- Conduct periodic status checkpoints with customers and teams to assess progress against the plan. Perform re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project.
- Prepare and review status reports on all project activities and issues as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-8 years of experience in pharmaceutical, clinical trials or related industry experience, with an emphasis on data-based project management
- Experience in a software development environment; Experience with full SDLC
- Solid client-facing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the drug development process
- Ability to manager multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Valid passport; Ability to travel up to 20%
Senior Project Manager – Clinical – Pharmaceutical - 17914