IT Field Service Technician
Greensburg, PA 15601 US
Direct hire opportunity for a IT Field Service Technician.
Must have at least 3 years of IT support experience and must be able to travel to client sites within a 50-mile radius of Greensburg.
This position is responsible for providing all aspects of ongoing network administration, server support and end-user support onsite at client locations.
- Installing, managing, configuring and troubleshooting software on desktops, laptops and servers
- Managing, configuring and troubleshooting firewall security appliance.
- User account maintenance, including: adding new user accounts; setting-up new user desktop profiles and mail profiles; deleting user accounts; and resetting passwords.
- Computer setup, including: setting up and connecting new computers, installing software, setting-up user profiles, migrating profiles and data.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- 3+ years of experience supporting multiple customers via phone or in the field
- Experience with Microsoft-based Server environments, SonicWALL products, disk-based and cloud based backup solutions and related network infrastructure including PC’s and mobile devices.
- Microsoft Server OS administration and configuration
- Knowledge of core networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Exchange administration with migration and upgrade experience
- LAN/WAN (VPN, VLAN, Firewalls, etc.)
- Microsoft Certification a plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work after regular hours and weekends as required
IT Field Service Technician - 26121