IT Internal Auditor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 US
Oxford Solutions has a direct hire opening with our client for a Senior Internal IT Auditor. Must be local to Pittsburgh, PA in order to work a hybrid schedule (3 days/week onsite).
As an IT auditor, you will be in charge of ensuring the protection of system information and controls and ensuring that data and systems are not subject to breaches of security faults.
Overview of Job Functions
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related area
- 3+ years of IT auditing experience
- CISA, CIA or CPA a plus
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Senior Internal IT Auditor - 26534