IT Network Administrator
1170 E. Western Reserve Road Boardman, OH 44514
Interested candidates should have 3 to 5 years of networking experience including knowledge of firewalls, switches, routers and network security. You should also have experience with data and voice networks.
The focus of this role is using LAN/WAN systems to design, install, secure, monitor, manage and improve internal and external data and voice networks.
Use technical knowledge of firewalls, routers, switches and wireless access points to ensure maximum availability, performance and security.
Ensure network security and connectivity and identify deficiencies within the network infrastructure and makes required improvements.
Resolve any technical issues with end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an IT Network Administrator role.
- Network+, CCNP, CCNA certifications a plus
- VMWare experience
- Cisco Meraki hardware experience is a plus Windows and Linux/Unix server operating systems
- Knowledge of routing protocols
- Ability to install, configure, and maintain data and voice networks.
- Ability to be on call to manage any network related problems as they arise
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
IT Network Administrator - 17412