IT Project Manager
2 Hanson Place Brooklyn, NY 11217
The Project Manager will be responsible for end to end delivery of application development, infrastructure or software upgrade projects as assigned.
- Design technical developments with technical team
- Implement software life-cycle methodology
- Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
- Coordinate roll-out of beta and production releases
- Inspect projects for quality assurance
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork
- Work with technical team to brainstorm new test ideas for technical projects
- Experience collaborating with software developers. testers and infrastructure specialists.
- Experience presenting dashboards and project schedules, managing risks and issues log; understanding details of issues to be able to present to business and stakeholders.
- Must be able to build relationships with business and business operations, and other peripheral IT groups.
- Excellent communication skills in English required
IT Project Manager - Technical PM - 18655