IT Project Manager
2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317
Opening with our client for an IT Project Manager.
In this role, you will plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of information systems and software applications adhering to project deadline and budgetary restrictions.
You are also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications.
You will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout the software development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Design or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- PMP a plus
- At least 10 years IT/software implementation project management or similar experience
- Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- WebLogic Server experience
- Java EE experience
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
IT Project Manager - 18823