IT Project Manager
1111 Superior Ave Cleveland, OH 44114
Kronos Project Manager opening with our client.
Looking for someone with at least 3 to 5 years of experience as a project manager for Kronos Workforce Management (HRIS) systems.
Pay Rate: 54-56/hr
In this role, you will use business process engineering techniques, develops technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems or enterprise-wide solutions for workforce management solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Business
- PMP a plus
- 7 to 10 years' overall IT experience
- 3 to 5 years as a Kronos Project Manager
- Experience implementing Kronos Workforce Central in a manufacturing / plant environment.
- Strong working knowledge of time and labor.
- Experience working in a matrixed IT environment.
- Experience with leading integration work between Kronos WFC and boundary systems.
- Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Experience with Payroll systems is a plus.
Kronos - Workforce Management - Project Manager - 18395