IT Project Manager
1500 Spring Garden St 4th floor Philadelphia, PA 19130
Pay Rate: 40-43/hr
The Senior Project Manager will be an advocate and strong practitioner of the Agile Methodology, with proven track record of delivering Agile projects as well as transforming and coaching teams to be Agile.
The Senior Project Manager will work with product and technology stakeholders to define, scope and manage several product development projects that meet business objectives. T
Typical projects are software product development which varies in complexity and size and involve globally located technology and business teams. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for several projects and will operate within the parameters and tolerances set at the program and portfolio levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- 6+ years of experience managing technology projects and 3+ years of Agile Project Management
- PMP Certification
- Agile Certification: Scrum Master Certified Preferred
- Knowledge of software release management, experience in driving faster release cycles, preferably in Continuous Delivery
- Experience in leading cross-functional and global teams with diverse styles, skills, and abilities across cultures
- Strong communication, negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution skills
IT Project Manager - Agile - Scrum - 18019