IT Project Manager
225 West Station Square Drive Suite 220 Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Direct Hire opportunity with our client for an experienced IT Manager to oversee an IT project management department.
Must have at least 6 years of supervisor experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical field, experience managing over 20 direct reports and solid understanding of the SDLC (software development lifecycle).
- Oversee project management teams; Assure departmental objectives are met on time and within budget
- Direct the hiring, orientation, and training plan for project management team members.
- Train and mentor staff by developing core competencies
- First point of contact with clients
- Ensure proper training is executed and documented
- Conduct reviews of system set-ups and documents to ensure high quality of deliverables in accordance with quality standards and SOPS
- Conduct routine status meetings
- Collect, monitor, and analyze defined staff metrics
Requirements and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 6+ years of project management experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare field
- 6+ years of Management/Supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
IT Project Department Manager - IT Manager - 18634