IT Risk Specialist
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Looking for someone with a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science and 10 or more years of experience in technology, information security and/or technology risk within the financial industry preferred.
- Implements technology risk strategies and technology risk management improvements for a complex business line and/or business partner area facing a moderate level of technology risk.
- Applies extensive knowledge of information, cyber, security and technology risk concepts to skillfully interpret needs and drive the assigned business line and/or business partner area's evaluation of technology risk processes and execution and delivery of technology risk services.
- Contributes to the development of technology risk control frameworks and may present recommendations to business leaders, organizational management and regulators for approval.
- Drives efforts to promote a highly effective technology risk culture and to enforce and communicate technology risk policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Facilitates requirement gathering and builds consensus on risk mitigation and remediation strategies.
- Manages projects through to completion and derives technology risk solutions in partnership with various corporate teams within IT and the business environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- 10+ years of experience in technology, information security and/or technology risk
- Understanding of cyber security and risk within finance industry
- Knowledge of security systems and applications preferred.
- Ability to successfully complete projects in a time restrained environment.
- Self-motivation and time management abilities are required.
IT Risk Specialist - Financial Cybersecurity - 18869