IT Security Manager
Harrisburg, PA 17140
Overview of Role
- Performs analysis of information systems to identify gaps in information security controls.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to determine, justify, document, and monitor exceptions and risks.
- Analyzes data for sensitivity and value to protect it according to the state data classification schema.
- Performs access reviews to maintain the correct level of user privileges.
Requirements, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field focus in cybersecurity, risk management, or auditing is preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Security Auditing or Information Technology Auditing in a large-scale environments
- Experience with one or more industry standard security/risk framework (NIST, COBIT, ISO, Etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid presentation and documentation skills
IT Auditor - Information Security Risk Manager (ISRM) - 18706