IT Sourcing Manager
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Our Fortune 500 client has a contract opening for a Global IT Sourcing Manager in Eagan, MN.
The key elements of this role include building relationships with senior stakeholders, identifying new sourcing opportunities, negotiating and executing on these and putting in place contractual arrangements with suppliers.
You will be working in a global team of other sourcing professionals, with presence in India (Bangalore), Brazil (São Paulo) and USA (New York and Eagan).
- Work as part of the global IT / Technology Services category team
- Meet and influence stakeholders to build and win internal support on projects and initiatives
- Assist in developing, implementing and executing sourcing category strategy aligned with the Technology / IT Services Sourcing group objectives
- Analyze spend from multiple sources and develop sourcing opportunities based on this data analysis
- Build relationships with business units to ensure savings opportunities have the appropriate sponsorship
- Lead sourcing projects and negotiations and sourcing engagements across the IT / Technology Services category
- Manage a project against a plan and objectives to ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work
- At least 5 years’ experience of building their own project portfolio by analyzing data, building an internal stakeholder network and executing on savings opportunities.
- Experience tendering and negotiating IT services contracts
- Excellent Excel (i.e. pivot tables) and PowerPoint skills
- Fieldglass SOW, SAP and Ariba experience is a plus
- Ability to work without direct supervision