IT Support Analyst
1620 N Tuckahoe St. Bellwood, PA 16617
Contract to possible permanent hire role for an IT Support Analyst with our client located in Bellwood, PA.
Pay Rate: 20-23/hr
As the IT Support Analyst, you will provide first-tier hardware and software technical support for computer, print, telephone and other equipment for internal users. You will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred and 6+ months prior work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of basic computer and networking hardware.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems (Microsoft Server 2008R2-2016 and Windows 7 – Windows 10.
- TCP/IP knowledge of current protocols and standards
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
IT Support Analyst - 17090