IT Support Engineer
2 T.W.Alexander Drive Durham, NC 27707
Opening with our client for a hands on IT Support Engineer with a focus on hardware and connecting laboratory equipment and intruments to computer systems and technology.
Pay Rate: 37/hr
Looking for an IT Support Engineer with the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and hardware knowledge in customization to meet lab equipment requirements preferred
- Hardware technology knowledge
- Windows 7 & Windows 10 (Windows server understanding)
- Good understanding of VMs, networks, firewall & security
- Active Directory (account & device management, understanding GPO)
- Scripting and automation
- Label printer support
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work independently or in a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
IT Support Engineer - Laboratory Equipment - 19081