IT Support Engineer
Philadelphia, PA 19111 US
Oxford Solutions has a direct hire opportunity for an IT Support Engineer. Must be local to Philadelphia and be willing to commute to customer sites within the Center City and surrounding area. Must have car and valid driver's license.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of IT technical support experience, preferably within an MSP consulting environment.
In this role you will be proving technical support to architectural firms to troubleshoots computer, networks, printers and CAD issues. Any experience supporting CAD programs would be a plus
You will be working on servers, firewalls, switches, Office 365, Exchange, PC's, Mac's, printers along with a variety of other IT related systems and software for clients.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of IT support experience
- MSP support experience highly preferred with great client interaction skills
- AWS or Azure cloud knowledge
- RMM and PSA software is a plus
- CAD support experience a plus
- Great troubleshooting skills with ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Travel and other job related expenses will be reimbursed.
Our client offers health insurance, dental insurance, generous paid vacation time, a retirement savings account, and more.
IT Support Engineer - MSP - 25673