2 Hanson Place Brooklyn, NY 11217
Temporary to Permanent Hire Opportunity!
Pay Rate: 31/hr
- Perform reconciliations at both the security and account level, and independently resolve variances between what the internal income system posts to client accounts vs. what actual payment is received by depository of paying agent.
- Use system-generated reports as well as on-line data to perform reconciliations.
- Additional responsibilities include: manually entering payments into the income system within strict time guidelines; communicating with both internal and external parties to ensure that all income is posted within standards, while complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field required
- Minimum 3 years of financial industry experience
- Financial risk mindset
- Excellent communication skills for interacting with clients
- Ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Detail-oriented with ability to work with high volume of transactions
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel required.
US Income Specialist - Income Analyst - Financial Risk - 18263