Meadowbrook Rd Toccoa, GA 30577
Opening with our client for an Industrial Engineer.
- Completes Manufacturing/Tooling Engineer assignments with moderate supervision.
- Collect and analyze manufacturing data to drive continuous improvement to improve worker safety/ergonomics, reduce cost, increase efficiency and improve quality
- Utilize CAD software to develop 2D or 3D prints, collaborating with manufacturing and design personnel in development teams, and evaluating and validating products after design changes.
- Provides strong communication and interpersonal skills with respect to Customer, Internal and Supplier interfaces.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical or Materials)
- Knowledge of metal working equipment, tools and processes
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience of reading technical drawings, prints, instructions, specifications, and manuals to extract and interpret information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well with others, develop strong relationships, investigative mindset.
- Basic understanding of machining equipment, presses, brakes, shears, punches, riveting and welding.
- Knowledge and/or experience with the following special processes: heat treat,
- chemical processing, non-destructive testing, and welding.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) techniques.
- Experience with Tooling Design Software desired. CATIA.
Industrial Engineer - 19490