Information Security Analyst
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Opening with our client for a Principal Information Security Analyst.
In this role, you will provide professional, senior level support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments.
- Ensure all Government Develop Systems (GDS) adhere to NIST and FISMA standards (manage day to day risk management, monitoring, and remediation of various network vulnerabilities)
- Reviews and analyzes highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Defines, implements, and applies area-wide security and/or policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security principles.
- Addresses high-risk security concerns or incidents and recommends course of action to mitigate risk
- Define and schedule technology access reviews and recertification procedures.
- Design solutions to any audit findings and execute remediation plans following NIST, FISMA and industry best practices.
- Perform internal audits, analysis, security reviews, process improvements, and assessments
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; Advanced degree preferred
- 5 to 10+ years of experience in information security
- US Government security (FISMA) experience preferred
- Experience with vulnerability tools (Splunk)
- Analytical skills with sound and logical problem-solving capabilities and demonstrated experience
- Critical thinking and strong logic skills
Information Security Analyst - 19191