Inside Sales Recruiter
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 US
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE IN MCCANDLESS TOWNSHIP (NORTH HILLS) AREA OF PITTSBURGH, PA.
START A CHALLENGNG AND REWARDING CAREER IN SALES AND RECRUITING!! BASE PAY PLUS UNCAPPED EARNING POTENTIAL THRU COMMISSIONS!
MUST BE FOCUSED, DRIVEN AND ADAPTABLE.
Prior sales or recruiting experience a plus (phone sales, product promotion, door to door sales, etc.).
IN THIS RECRUITER ROLE YOU WILL:
- Recruit for openings in IT, engineering, accounting and finance
- Work with Account Executives to identify top talent and fill roles for small businesses, startups, corporations and Fortune 500 companies located across the United States.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Make outbound calls to prospective candidates
- Conduct phone, in-person or teleconference interviews
- Source candidates through internal database, LinkedIn, networking and social media channels
- Extend job offers and facilitate placements
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree a plus, but not required. MUST HAVE STRONG DESIRE TO LEARN AND GROW IN AN INSIDE SALES ROLE!
- Prior experience in sales (over phone, cold calling, door to door, on campus, etc.) or internship experience in business, recruitment or sales
- Competitive and results-driven with drive to meet and exceed sales goals
- Passion for connecting and networking with people
- Great phone communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Innovative, creative problem-solving mindset, with ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-changing and highly collaborative environment
Base plus uncapped commission
Benefits Package and 401K
Comprehensive training program
Opportunities for Growth
Meet Your Recruiter
Oxford Solutions’ President is a born leader who has never ceased to be laser-focused, determined and driven. As a lifelong Pittsburgh native, Matt graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with degrees in Business, Economics and Psychology. In his first professional job he discovered recruiting. He thrived on helping people achieve their career goals, solving recruitment challenges, closing deals and affecting people’s lives in a positive way. He channeled that same drive and passion to start his own company in 1998. In the early days it was Matt and a small team, looking up companies in a phone book and keeping hard copy resumes in a 2-drawer filing cabinet. Since then, he has built a recruiting hub in the North Hills of Pittsburgh servicing not only well-respected companies in the Pittsburgh market, but also Fortune 500 companies nationwide.